LHS culinary arts visit LCI | Restaurants
The following is a press release from the Laurel School District:
Laurel High School Culinary Arts students recently visited the Louisiana Culinary Institute in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Prior to their visit to LCI, students were treated to dining experience at Mike Anderson’s Seafood.
AT LCI the students learned to dress and fillet a round fish and flat fish. The students also participated in a dessert class.
Upcoming Events near Jones County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment