Local businessman passes away | People
Joseph "Mike" Sennett Conner Brady, Sr. (81) passed away, Feb. 3, 2013, after a long battle with cancer.
Joseph "Mike" Brady had his first job in the auto parts industry in the early 40's at Landrum and Robins. He later purchased this same in 1971; he owned and managed this NAPA (Universal Auto Parts) in Laurel, and he opened a north location in Heidelberg in 2005. He actively worked at the Laurel NAPA up until last week.
Visitation will be held at Memory Chapel in Laurel on Monday night from 5 - 8 p.m. with funeral services scheduled for Tuesday at 2 p.m. at Highland Baptist Church.
If you have questions about this information, please contact Randall Buckhaults, 601-498-0212.
Upcoming Events near Jones County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment
- Fully-loaded tanker-trailer cleared from Highway 49