Jones County man arrested for numerous burglaries | News
JONES COUNTY, MS (WDAM)- A Jones County man is behind bars and charged
with nearly a dozen burglaries.
Jones County Investigators arrested Anthony Lee Watkins, 39, of Yowell Rd. in
Authorities said Watkins burglarized several vehicles throughout much of Jones
Watkins allegedly stole many valuable items including jewelry, clothes, coins,
Watkins has been questioned and allegedly admitted to 12 burglaries.
Authorities said this case remains under investigations and additional charges
Jones County Authorities say they are grateful for the assistance from The
Mississippi Bureau of investigation.
Investigators said, Watkins is currently out on probation after spending 11
years in jail on a 25 year sentence of numerous house burglaries.
Copyright 2013 WDAM. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Jones County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment