New campground unveiled in Jones County | News
JONES COUNTY, MS (WDAM)- The Pat Harrison Waterway held a ribbon cutting ceremony Monday to unveil its new Big Creek 10 Water Park Cowboy Campground.
Officials say the campground has eight RV hookup sites and five-mile-long trail for horses.
The park is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Copyright 2012 WDAM. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Jones County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment