GE Aviation announces start of hiring at future Ellisville plant | News
JONES COUNTY (WDAM)- Officials with GE Aviation and Governor Phil Bryant announce the hiring process begins today – for its forthcoming manufacturing facility in Ellisville.
Company officials say they expect to hire 250 workers at the plant over the next five years. Positions for production associates are posted at the WIN Job Center in Laurel (2139 Hwy. 15 North, Suite D).
Company officials say they expect to start hiring from this month's postings next March.
Copyright 2012 WDAM. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Jones County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment