Former youth pastor bond set at $100,000 for child exploitation | News
JONES COUNTY, MS (WDAM)- On Friday morning Justice Court Judge David Lyons set a $100,000 bond for Cory Cotten, 27.
Cotten is accused of computer luring of a person under the age of 16 to engage in sexual contact and a second charge of exploitation of children.
Cotten had been under investigation by authorities since June.
Jones County Assistant District Attorney J Ronald Parrish said people will not take advantage of child in Jones County and get away with it.
Copyright 2012 WDAM. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Jones County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment