Jones County man charged with murder | News
JONES COUNTY, MS (WDAM)- A Jones County man is dead, and his alleged killer is behind bars on murder charges.
Randy Williams, 59, was arrested for allegedly beating Daniel Barlow, 58, to death.
Investigators said Williams slapped Barlow because he did not have rent money. Authorities said after Williams slapped Barlow he pinned him to the ground and beat him with his fist over a half-dozen times, and then kicked him in the nose.
While Williams was on his way into the courtroom on Monday he appeared to be unhappy with WDAM-TV who was filming the event. Williams rushed photographer Eddie Robertson and pushed him into a glass door using his head.
Copyright 2012 WDAM. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Jones County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment