YWCO host workshop - “Looking Your Best with Color” | Home & Garden
Jan. 9, ladies from all over Laurel and Jones County, seeking to begin their new year with a new look, gathered at the YWCO for the “Looking Your Best with Color” workshop, presented by color consultant and personal fashion stylist Catherine Nowicki.
Nowicki explained that certain colors look best on a person depending upon the color and shade of their hair and eyes and that these colors fall into four categories, which are named after our four basic seasons; fall, summer, winter and spring. Also, within each season individuals can be either warm or cool and soft or clear.
“It can get confusing,” exclaimed Nowicki, “and that’s where a consultant comes in.”
Read more: The Impact - YWCO host workshop “Looking Your Best with Color”
Upcoming Events near Jones County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment