Free Sleep Apnea Assessment at South Central Place | Health
Free Sleep Apnea Screening
By Appointment Only
Sleep Apnea is estimated to affect 22 million Americans. Untreated it can lead to depression, heart disease, diabetes, and fatal car crashes. A Free Sleep Apnea Assessment will be held on Wednesday, December 5th by the South Central Sleep Center.
Assessments are held at South Central Place in Laurel and free to participants, however an appointment is required. Call today to schedule your wellness screening at 601-399-0501.
This community health initiative is funded by the South Central Health Care Foundation with proceeds from the Art of Healing Auction and Exhibition. For more information about the South Central Health Care Foundation, please visit scrmc.com or call 601-399-0519.
Upcoming Events near Jones County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment