Johnson VFD hosting Family Portrait Day | Events
The following is a message from the event coordinator:
The Johnson Volunteer Fire Department will be hosting a Family Portrait Day on Feb. 17 from 12 p.m. until 3 p.m. If you have any questions you can call John Robinson after 6 p.m. 601-477-4956, Linda Griffin (Home) 601-477-8075, (Work) 601-477-3215, (Cell) 601-315-0731 or Roy Long 601-340-1153.
We are trying to raise money to purchase a K-12 Saw.
The address to the fire department is 2274 Hwy 29 South Ellisville. Thanks for anything that you can do to help me in this matter.
Upcoming Events near Jones County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment
- Fully-loaded tanker-trailer cleared from Highway 49