Blood Drive Wednesday and Friday in Laurel at SCRMC | Events
SCMRC Blood Drives will be held at the Wellness Center, April 11 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., and on April 13, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., at the Medical Center both in Laurel. Farm Bureau of Jones county will be grilling hamburgers and hotdogs for all of the donors on April 13, at the Medical Center.
Go on line to www.bloodhero.com (sponsor's code: scrmc) to make an appointment. United Blood Services has announced an URGENT need for ALL negative blood types including O-, B-, and A-. Please contact your family, friends, and co-workers to donate at these upcoming blood drives. For more information call 601-399-0503.
Upcoming Events near Jones County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment