JCJC costume contest winners | Community Spirit
The following is a press release from Jones County Junior College:
About three thousand princesses, super heroes, goblins and ghouls filled the Jones County Junior College campus at the annual Treats in the Streets on Halloween evening. Part of the festivities included costume contests for babies and teens, honoring the most creative kids with treats from JCJC and lots of games with sweet prizes.
College students who dressed the best were also given cash prizes for their efforts. Winning the Most Original category was Amber Reynolds from Ellisville, posing as a Safari Girl. The scariest JCJC student competing was Eric Boliver of Ellisville as Dracula. The Most Creative was Stephanie L. and Best Overall Costume went to Tayler Stewart-Stringer who disguised herself as a loofa.
Treats in the Streets is an annual, free, community event that is hosted by the JCJC Student Government Association and the city of Ellisville.
Upcoming Events near Jones County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment