Wesley Medical Group – Oak Grove opens with ribbon cutting ceremony | Business
Wesley Medical Group - Oak Grove celebrated their opening with a ceremonial ribbon cutting and open house on August 9. As the first tenant of the newly constructed Wesley Medical Park, the family practice clinic will serve the Oak Grove area. Guests were invited to tour the facility and meet the practitioners and staff, and representatives of the Area Development Partnership were on hand for a brief ribbon-cutting ceremony.
Wesley Medical Group, a convenient network of family medicine clinics, serves the Pine Belt with locations throughout the area. The Oak Grove location will be led by the team of Dr. Brandon Coleman and nurse practitioner Selena Clearman and will be open Monday through Friday, with morning hours on Saturday. Dr. Coleman is a board certified Osteopathic Family Physician and has been practicing in the Hattiesburg area since 2001. Selena Clearman is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner and a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi. She and Dr. Coleman have worked together since 2004.
Wesley Medical Group, in connection with Wesley Medical Center, is dedicated to providing high quality medical services and personal, compassionate care. Through their network of conveniently located Family Practice clinics, Wesley Medical Group offers services ranging from simple immunizations to specialized care plans. The Wesley Medical Group – Oak Grove clinic is located at 7100 US Highway 98, inside Suite 140. To schedule an appointment, patients may reach the office by calling
(601) 450-8822. For more information, or to find the Wesley Medical Group Clinic nearest you, visit Wesley.com.
Upcoming Events near Jones County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teenager dies in Covington County car crash
- Two-car accident in Collins kills two, victims names released
- Former sheriff deputy found on opposite side of the law
- Alleged child molester posts $300,000 bond in Covington County
- Collins Fire Department responds to accident thanks to specialized response equipment